Warning after fire in flat in Skegness

Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Firefighters are warning residents to check their fire alarms after an incident overnight in Skegness.

Crews from Skegness were called to Bader Way at 1.45am, where there was fire damage to a quantity of magazines, the carpet and window.

A tweet from Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said the cause was accidental and firefighters removed the magazines and ensured everything was safe.

For more information on smoke alarms visit here.