Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue crews from Skegness were scrambled to a chimney fire in the town last night (Wednesday).
The call came in at 5.10pm of reports of a chimney fire on Park Avenue.
The crews extinguished the fire using one water knapsack. It is believed the fire was caused by a build up of embers.
The blaze comes just days after the fire and rescue service urged the public to make sure they sweep their chimneys regularly.
There have already been a number of chimney fires across the county in recent weeks and, with a cold snap forecast for next week, the emergency services are worried there could be more.