House badly damaged by fire in Mablethorpe

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

Fire and smoke has caused severe damage to a house in Mablethorpe during the night.

Crews from five stations were called to a house in Church Lane at about 10.30pm on Friday and firefighters used water jets to put out the blaze.

The entire upper floor of the house and roof area was completely burnt out, while the rest of the building suffered severe smoke damage.

The cause of the fire is thought to have been an electrical fault within the wiring but there are no reports of any injuries.