Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue crews from Skegness, Alford and Wainfleet were scrambled to a fire at a caravan site in Ingoldmells this afternoon (Thursday).
The call came in at 12.01pm to reports of a fire involving three caravans at a site on Anchor Lane.
A spokesperson for Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue said: “One caravan was destroyed by fire and two adjacent caravans were damaged by heat. Crews used two hose reels and a main jet with breathing apparatus.”
“The cause is believed to be a faulty gas boiler,” they added.
The fire crews returned from the incident just after 3.30pm.