Fire crew attend Caravan blaze in Ingoldmells

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue attended a caravan fire yesterday (Wednesday, March 2) in Ingoldmells.

Skegness Wholetime crew, retained crew and Wainfleet crew attended.

The caravan was situated on a site on Roman Bank in Ingoldmells.

Crews used two BA and two Hose Reels to extinguish the caravan on fire.

The fire was caused by a faulty boiler.

There has been no information released as to whether or not anyone has been injured.

Did you witness the incident or take any pictures?

If so, get in touch with us.

Email, contact us via our Skegness Standard Facebook page or tweet to @StandardLeeC.