A large quantity of jewellery has been stolen during a burglary in Bilsby.
Police are appealing for information about the burglary which took place at a property in Back Lane, Bilsby, between 11.25am and 1.10pm on Tuesday, March 21.
A number of pieces of jewellery were stolen during the burglary, including:
* A TAG quartz chronograph watch with a black leather strap
* A SEIKO slim fitting watch with a black leather strap
* A cygnet ring with a wolf head howling at the moon
* A gold cygnet ring with an armoured Centurion on it
* A gold chain with a gold football pendant
* A gold wedding band with one large pearl surrounded by 4 smaller pearls, 2 on each side of the larger one
* A gold wedding band with a red stone
* 4 x 1957 gold Sovereign’s called Elizabeth 2nd YOUNGED
* A plain gold men’s wedding band
* A women’s platinum wedding band with a diamond stone surrounded by a Chevron effect
* 2 X 9 Carat gold SPIGA chains
* A silver thistle and amethyst bracelet with matching earrings
* A gold cross and chain
* A Chinese dragon pendant in an oval shape
* A Pandora bracelet with 21 Pandora charms
* A silver ring with an aqua marine birth stone
* A gold ring with an aqua marine birth stone
* A gold oval shaped locket with a heart design on the front
* A small gold heart pendant
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Calley Murray at Skegness CID by calling 101 and quoting incident number 209 of 21 March.