Here are the results from the operation from January 13, 2015.
• A man from Nottinghamshire was reported for summons for trespassing in the pursuit of game in Deeping St James.
• A teenager was reported for summons for hare coursing at Sutton St James.
• Also at the above incident a man from Surrey was given a formal direction to leave Lincolnshire.
• A man suspected of being involved in hare coursing was given a fixed penalty notice for having no MOT and given a formal direction to leave Lincolnshire.
• Four men from Derbyshire were given a formal direction to leave Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
Chief Inspector Jim Tyner, the force lead for rural crime, said: “Today was a good example of joint working to tackle a problem that cuts across many rural communities.
“Further days of action are planned and the message from me is that if you come to Lincolnshire to take part in hare coursing, you are not welcome.”
Anyone who spots hare coursing should call Lincolnshire Police on the non-emergency number 101, or 999 in an emergency.