A number of distinctive items have been stolen from a hair salon in Skegness overnight.
PC Calley Murray is appealing for information about the burglary at Portia’s hair and beauty salon, on Roma Bank.
The salon was broken into sometime between 6.30pm yesterday, Wednesday May 27, and 8am this morning.
Entry was gained by forcing a rear door and several items were taken, some quite distinctive.
Items stolen include:
* A white CND UV nail lamp – as per the picture but a new one
* A white stereo with silver trim with a I phone port on the top
* A black French bull dog ornament
* A black leather pouch containing two pairs of cutting scissors one with blue handles and both had gold little finger rests
* A pair of black WALLS clippers
* A red metal cash tin
PC Murray said: “This burglary has had a major impact on the owners of the salon as the tools of their trade have been stolen and they can no longer run their business”.
Anyone with information should contact PC Murray by dialling 101 and quoting incident number 69 of May 28. Report crimes anonymously by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.