Caravan fire at Kingfisher site in Ingoldmells

Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Share this article

A caravan fire in Ingoldmells overnight was caused when flammable items were left “too close” to heating, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue.

The fire happened at Kingfisher Caravan Park, Sea Lane, just after midnight and crews from nearby Skegness Fire Station were called to put out the blaz using a water hose reel.

Damage was caused to a sofa and other furnishings and a Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said: “The fire was caused by combustible items being left too close to a heat source”,