BREAKING NEWS: Co-operative food store in Mablethorpe evacuated after fire breaks out

A fire has broken out at the Co-operative food store in Mablethorpe this morning, (Thursday). Trevor Bradford.
A fire has broken out at the Co-operative food store in Mablethorpe this morning, (Thursday). Trevor Bradford.

A fire has broke out at the Co-operative food store in Mablethorpe’s Seacroft Road this morning, (Thursday).

According to reports locally, all of the staff and customers were evacuated from the store.

Fire crews were said to reach the scene at around 10.10am.

They are currently still on scene, using two breathing apparatus and 1 hose reel to put out the fire.

More on this as we have it.