Alford and Mablethorpe fire crews in Sutton-on-Sea conservatory call-out

Share this article

Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue crews from Alford and Mablethorpe were scrambled to a fire in Sutton-on-Sea this afternoon (Monday).

They were called out to reports of a fire in a conservatory on Grove Road shortly after 3.30pm.

One hose reel was used to extinguish the fire.

“There was fire damage to wooden and plastic boarding around the windows of the conservatory,” said a spokesperson. “[The fire was] caused by a spark from a bonfire,” they added.