Sarah’s drive for charity
Skegness motor-racer Sarah Budby spent last Saturday raising money for Huntington’s Disease.
She offered passenger rides round silverstone race track to the public and raised £100 for the charity.
Sarah drove constantly for two hours; only stopping to re-fuel.
Sarah said: “It’s safe to say, my tyres and brakes had a battering and I sure was aching after”. Unfortunately, due to bad light, the track had to close early.
If this had not been the case, then it is thought that perhaps more could have been raised on the day.
However, Sarah said: ”We hope to do the event again, but at a closer track, so everyone can get a good day’s experience.
“I would like to thank those that came and I hope they all want to come again! For more news on Sarah, visit www.sarahbudby.co.uk.
- UPDATED: Suspected ‘armed robbery’ with ‘gun’ sparks police ‘firearms response’ at The Money Shop in Skegness
- UPDATE: Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with attempted ‘armed robbery’ in Skegness, man searched in Lidl is NOT connected to the crime police confirm
- UPDATE: Business owner heard someone thought to be ‘robbing’ the Money Shop in Skegness
- Man caught staring at female dog walker while he performed ‘indecent act’ in Skegness
- Man arrested and interviewed in connection with attempted robbery in Skegness
- NHS urges norovirus sufferers to stay away from Skegness Hospital
- ‘Kitchen knife’ found in Butlins bar after alleged ‘attack’
- Artists sought for exchange
- Skegness Scooter Rally leaves town buzzing
- Nottinghamshire sexsomniac cleared of raping 21-year-old at Butlin’s, Ingoldmells, in one of the first cases of its kind
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Skegness
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west