Skegness Coasters member Ben Peel took in three countries in one run when he took part in the Sparkasse Marathon.
The race began in Germany at Lindau Harbour, and then passed through the Austrian towns of Lochau, Bregenz, Hard, Höchst before crossing the Swiss border at St Margreten.
The route then continued across the Rheindamm back to Hard and finally finished in Bregenz.
Ben completed the epic run in 4hr 34mins, a massive marathon personal best of 25 minutes.
He said: “It was raining hard and freezing cold when the marathon began, but turned warmer later on.”
* The Coasters were represented at the Royal Parks Half Marathon in London by Neil Stocks who was running for the Young Epilepsy charity.
He completed the course in 1hr 54min 07secs.
* Paul Whitfield went along to run the Market Rasen 10k, which he completed in 54min 46secs.
* Nine Coasters travelled to Peterborough to take part in the popular Perkins Half-Marathon.
Ben Evison was first Coaster home in 1hr 16min 26secs, just a few minutes ahead of clubmate James McNamee (1.20.05).
Other times: Martin Jessop (1.55.52), Lauren Brown (2.04.56), Jackie Rhodes 2.05.10, Phaendra Bryant (2.11.44), Jane Upsall (2.12.42), Rachel Shinn (2.24.58), Katie Moore (2.27.04).
* Neil Mitchell ran the Mablethorpe Half-Marathon in excellent running conditions and achieved a personal best time of 1hr 28min 08secs, finishing 19th out of 427 runners.
* Martin Ross competed in the Chester Marathon over a course which was flat for the first half but served up some testing hills during the last few miles.
He completed the 26.2-mile run in 4hr 06min and had been on track for a sub four-hour time, but stopped to help a fellow runner with severe cramp around 200 yards from the finish, walking with him to the end.
* The Coasters were well represented at the Robin Hood Marathon and Half-Marathon.
Brother and sister Robert Rennie and Jackie Rhodes competed over the full distance at Nottingham, Robert finishing his first marathon in an excellent 3hr 29mins, and Jackie in 4.37.
The half-marathon was run by four Coasters – Nathan Fisher (2hr 12mins), David Freeman (2.25), Sue Smith (2.07) and new member Alison Emerson 2.42.