Unattended food raises fire alarm at home in Skegness

Fire and Rescue news.

Fire and Rescue news.

0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a home in Skegness overnight where cooking had been left unattended.

Crews arrived in Sutton Court just after 2.36am to find heat damage to food in an oven.

Yesterday evening they were called to a farm in Habertoft, where a spark from a stone had caused a straw chopper machine to catch fire.

Earlier in the day they attended a washing machine on fire inside a garage on Revesby Drive, Skegness.