Two dogs rescued from house blaze in Skegness

Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Two dogs have been rescued from a house fire in Skegness.

At about 11.25pm last night (Saturday) fire crews from Skegness and Wainfleet attended the property on Richmond Drive.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue tweeted to say there was ‘severe fire damage to outdoor patio furnishings, PVC window, PVC door and kitchen cupboards’.

There was smoke damage to the remainder of the property.

The fire was extinguished using one hose reel jet and two breathing apparatus.

Fire and rescue said the cause of the blaze was ‘smoking materials’.