DCSIMG

Firefighters attend chimney fire in Burgh le Marsh

Fire Engines on a call out.

Fire Engines on a call out.

Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue crews from Skegness were called out to a chimney fire in Burgh le Marsh yesterday (Friday).

The fire occurred at a property in Wainfleet Road.

It was caused by a build-up of soot.

Firefighters in Lincolnshire have repeatedly urged residents in the county to have their chimneys regularly swept to avoid fires.

For advice go to the county council’s chimney tips page here.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page