It was a busy night for Skegness firefighters last night (Saturday).
The local crews were called out three times - including a fire at a house and a blaze on the beach in Chapel St Leonards.
At 9.23pm they were scrambled to reports of a fire at a house on Somersby Grove in Skegness.
“There was fire damage to electric cabling in a consumer unit,” said a spokesperson for Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue.
“The fire was out on arrival. The crews inspected only. The cause is believed to be an electrical fault in the consumer unit.”
At 11.49pm the crews were called out again, this time to a fire alarm sounding at a property on William Way, Skegness.
Luckily it was a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.
And the crews were called out for the third and final time at 0.58am this morning (Sunday).
This time the incident involved roughly four metres of plastic fencing on fire at the beach front near Trunch Lane in Chapel St Leonards.
“The crews extinguished the fire by smothering the fence with sand,” continued the spokesperson. “The fire was caused by a carelessly discarded cigarette.”