Lincs Fire & Rescue crews were called to a fire in the heart of Skegness in the early hours of Sunday morning (February 24).
A fire crew was scrambled at 3.40am after reports of a large quantity of refuse on fire at the rear of Drummond Road.
The blaze, which was started deliberately, was extinguished using one hose reel jet.
In other news, the Skegness crew were also called out to an unrelated chimney fire in Wainfleet St Mary on Saturday morning.
The crew were called out to the fire at Low Road at around 9.30am.
“The fire was out on arrival,” said Lincs Fire and Rescue. “The crew inspected to ensure that the fire was out. The cause was the fire in the hearth igniting wood residue in the chimney pot.”
Meanwhile, on Friday morning at 5am the crew were also called out to a wheelie bin fire on Brian Avenue, Skegness. The fire was extinguished using one hose reel.