Ingoldmells chalet completely gutted and man reported burned in fire started by discarded cigarette

The gutted bungalow in Ingoldmells.
The gutted bungalow in Ingoldmells.
0
Have your say

A wooden chalet in Ingoldmells has been completely gutted in a blaze started by a discarded cigarette in the early hours of this morning.

Neighbours also say a man suffered burns to his legs while escaping from the burning bungalow on Point Road in the village. The reports have not been confirmed by police.

Two fire crews from Skegness and one from Alford attended the fire at 3.37am, extinguishing it by 7am using two main jets and one hose reel.