Forklift truck catches fire in Skegness

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue. ANL-170314-125018001
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue. ANL-170314-125018001
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called when a forklift truck caught fire in Skegness.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue were called to Heather Road at 5.30pm yesterday.

A crew from Skegness attended and used two knapsacks and one dry powder extinguisher to extinguishthe fire.

Two hours later a crew from Wainfleet were called to Miller Court in Wainfleet St Mary, where a fire alarm was sounding.

More

However, when they arrived they found it had been caused by cooking fumes.