Firefighters attend chimney fire in Burgh le Marsh

Fire Engines on a call out.
Fire Engines on a call out.
0
Have your say

Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue crews from Skegness were called out to a chimney fire in Burgh le Marsh yesterday (Friday).

The fire occurred at a property in Wainfleet Road.

It was caused by a build-up of soot.

Firefighters in Lincolnshire have repeatedly urged residents in the county to have their chimneys regularly swept to avoid fires.

For advice go to the county council’s chimney tips page here.