Electrical fault sparks forklift blaze in Bilsby

Fire
Fire

A forklift and 20 bales of hay have been severely damaged in a fire at Bilsby, near Alford, this morning (Sunday).

Fire crews from Mablethorpe, Louth and Alford attended the blaze reported at 9.26am on Sutton Road, Bilsby.

According to a fire service spokesman firefighters put it out using two hose reel jets and a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots.

The cause is thought to be an electrical fault on the forklift.

* Did anyone witness or photograph the fire? Let us know.