‘Discarded cigarette’ sparks Ingoldmells caravan site fire

0
Have your say

Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue crews were called out to reports of a fire in Ingoldmells shortly after midnight this morning (Tuesday).

The call came in at 0.17am after a fire spread from a deckchair to a caravan wall at the site on Sea Lane.

Firefighters from Skegness attended.

“The fire was extinguished by the occupiers using a dry powder extinguisher,” said a spokesperson. “[The] fire [was] caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials.”