Caravan fire in Ingoldmells sparks call out

editorial image
0
Have your say

Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue’s Skegness crews were scrambled to a fire at a caravan in Ingoldmells last night (Wednesday).

The call came in shortly after 8.30pm following reports of a fire at Walls Lane.

“[There was] fire damage to a chip pan and electric extractor hood,” said a spokesperson for Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue. “It was extinguished by a member of staff using a dry powder extinguisher.

“The cause is believed to be a hob switched on accidentally,” they added.

The firefighters were only required to carry out an inspection of the fire damage.