Thousands back calls for better broadband in Lincolnshire

More than 10,000 Lincolnshire residents have backed a campaign to improve broadband speeds throughout the county.

The Onlincolnshire project was instigated to demonstrate local support for the technolgy, which Lincolnshire County Council hopes will be available to 90 per cent of businesses and homes by 2015, with at least standard broadband for the remaining 10 per cent.

To sign up call 01522 782066 or vist www.onlincolnshire.org.