A FAMILY-owned bodyshop in Skegness that has provided service to the area for over 25 years has linked-up with a national network.
The Bodyshop Skegness, based in Grantham Drive, enjoys a reputation for quality accident repairs and personal service built up over 25 years.
Brothers Peter and Joe Chapman have been managing the business since 2006 and in that time have grown the business to become a specialist Ford Accident Repairer.
After winning numerous regional and national awards, in 2010 they elevated the business to become one of the first Accident Repair Specialists in the country to achieve the BSI Kitemark - a national standard of quality.
The business has now entered a new phase by joining the national network of Fix Auto bodyshops.
The company said the motivation behind the change was to open up access to insurance contracts that are now issued on a national, rather than individual basis.
Changes in the insurance industry have made motor insurance much more competitive and insurers are seeking ways to get policyholders’ repairs done efficiently and effectively on a national basis.
Fix Auto is a network of independent Bodyshops that operate as a group to supply accident repair services to motor insurers.
With almost 70 Fix Auto bodyshops in the network, The Bodyshop Skegness achieves a national profile whilst retaining the qualities of a local, family business.
The only discernible change that customers will see is in the name: Courtesy Cars will be badged as Fix Auto, and Fix Auto signs will adorn the premises at the Grantham Drive workshop.
Otherwise, the same Fix Auto Skegness will continue to repair all makes of car in your local area, providing a renowned, quality friendly service, free courtesy cars, and supporting the local economy.
Peter Chapman, Operations Director, said: “We’re delighted to become part of the national Fix Auto network.
“We will always do our very best to ensure that your accident repair is carried out as smoothly and efficiently as possible and we can guarantee our work is carried out by our qualified technicians to the highest standard. Your safety and that of your family is our priority.”.
- UPDATED: Suspected ‘armed robbery’ with ‘gun’ sparks police ‘firearms response’ at The Money Shop in Skegness
- UPDATE: Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with attempted ‘armed robbery’ in Skegness, man searched in Lidl is NOT connected to the crime police confirm
- UPDATE: Business owner heard someone thought to be ‘robbing’ the Money Shop in Skegness
- Man caught staring at female dog walker while he performed ‘indecent act’ in Skegness
- Man arrested and interviewed in connection with attempted robbery in Skegness
- NHS urges norovirus sufferers to stay away from Skegness Hospital
- ‘Kitchen knife’ found in Butlins bar after alleged ‘attack’
- Skegness Scooter Rally leaves town buzzing
- Nottinghamshire sexsomniac cleared of raping 21-year-old at Butlin’s, Ingoldmells, in one of the first cases of its kind
- Teachers’ union accuses Skegness Grammar School of financial mismanagement
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Skegness
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 20 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east