Theme park unveils Halloween details
FANTASY Island has announced details of its Halloween Extravaganza later this month.
The popular Ingoldmells theme park, which covers 41-acres, will hold its special event on Saturday, October 27.
All Ride Wristbands will be just £5 on the day and in the evening there will be what park organisers promise will be a ‘fantastic’ fireworks display and bonfire, beginning around 6pm.
The rides will close temporarily during the firework display, but will then re-open until 9pm (weather permitting).
Scallywags Family Showbar will also be featuring Infantasia and Shaun E.B. (a UB40 Tribute Act) from 9pm.
Children’s entertainment will commence at 7pm in Scallywags and there will be a fancy dress competition for both adults and children, with some great prizes from 7.20pm.
Sea Lane will be closed from 5pm to 10pm to ensure everyone has space to enjoy the Fireworks and the Bonfire, as well as for their safety.
Due to their popularity the £5 wristbands will continue to be offered on Sunday, October 28 and the following weekend of November 3 and 4.
- UPDATED: Suspected ‘armed robbery’ with ‘gun’ sparks police ‘firearms response’ at The Money Shop in Skegness
- UPDATE: Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with attempted ‘armed robbery’ in Skegness, man searched in Lidl is NOT connected to the crime police confirm
- UPDATE: Business owner heard someone thought to be ‘robbing’ the Money Shop in Skegness
- Man caught staring at female dog walker while he performed ‘indecent act’ in Skegness
- Man arrested and interviewed in connection with attempted robbery in Skegness
- NHS urges norovirus sufferers to stay away from Skegness Hospital
- ‘Kitchen knife’ found in Butlins bar after alleged ‘attack’
- Artists sought for exchange
- Skegness Scooter Rally leaves town buzzing
- Nottinghamshire sexsomniac cleared of raping 21-year-old at Butlin’s, Ingoldmells, in one of the first cases of its kind
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Skegness
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West