Solid Gold Country Legends to perform at the Embassy Theatre in Skegness
A SPECTACULAR celebration of the best in Country Music is set to belt out the genre’s finest hits in Skegness this weekend.
Solid Gold Country Legends will be performing in the Embassy Theatre on Saturday, September 8 from 7.30pm.
“Solid Gold Country Legends is a “Celebration of the Best in Country Music”, and has proved popular on both sides of the Atlantic,” said a spokesperson.
“Led by Country Stars Jeanne Jordan and B. J. Thomas, together with Luke Thomas and the Outlaw Country Band, the brand new 2012 Solid Gold Country Legends show brings you the perfect mix of old and new country hits from the classics of Patsy Cline, Willie Nelson and Tammy Wynette to Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Lady Antebellum and Shania Twain to name just a few.
“Songs featured in this special evening of country music include Tammy Wynette’s ‘Stand By Your Man’, Billie Jo Spears ‘Blanket On The Ground’, Johnny Cash’s ‘Folsom Prison Blues’, Dolly Parton’s ‘9 to 5’ and Kenny Roger’s ‘Lucille’ among many others.
“All the songs performed have achieved Gold Disc status for record sales, so Solid Gold Country Legends truly recreates some of the finest music ever produced.
“Combine all of this with stunning costume changes, an amazingly authentic Country Barn stage set and you have a great night of Solid Gold Country Music guaranteed,” they added.
Tickets cost £18.50 for adults, £17.50 for over 60s and £10 for children.
For more information, or to buy tickets, call 0845 674 0505, visit www.embassytheatre.co.uk or, alternatively, pop into the box office in person during normal opening hours.
- UPDATED: Suspected ‘armed robbery’ with ‘gun’ sparks police ‘firearms response’ at The Money Shop in Skegness
- UPDATE: Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with attempted ‘armed robbery’ in Skegness, man searched in Lidl is NOT connected to the crime police confirm
- UPDATE: Business owner heard someone thought to be ‘robbing’ the Money Shop in Skegness
- Man caught staring at female dog walker while he performed ‘indecent act’ in Skegness
- Man arrested and interviewed in connection with attempted robbery in Skegness
- NHS urges norovirus sufferers to stay away from Skegness Hospital
- ‘Kitchen knife’ found in Butlins bar after alleged ‘attack’
- Artists sought for exchange
- Skegness Scooter Rally leaves town buzzing
- Nottinghamshire sexsomniac cleared of raping 21-year-old at Butlin’s, Ingoldmells, in one of the first cases of its kind
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Skegness
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west