Get your thinking cap on for the one you love
Start making the lists for Christmas pressies now - and get ready to treat the woman in your life.
What would the most important lady in your world like to find under the tree on the big day?
Try out our handy checklist of top items.
Party princesses will love popping the cork on mini bottles of champagne.
Add a touch of old world glamour to the boudoir with luxurious handmade soaps.
Don’t forget a stylish handbag or how about a luxury five-star spa set, with a knee-length fluffy robe, slippers, body wash, body lotion and foot soak?
If she loves cult brand Ugg, she’ll cherish a stylish pair of grey boots with black fur.
If she loves happy hour, cocktail parties and entertaining in style, this book is a passport to pleasure for the hostess with the mostest. Party! How To Organise A Brilliant Bash: The Essential Guide by Polly Betton, published by Kyle Books.
Missoni gloves with the Italian designer’s signature zig-zag stripe will certainly turn heads.
How about sumptuous leopard print slippers to cocoon the feet - they feel as cosy as they look.
A trendy teddy dressed in Westwood’s signature orb is a bit of all-white.
Retro radios like the Evoke Mio by Orla Kiely sound as good as they look, and her abacus flower print is number one on the hit parade for music lovers and fashionistas. Make a lasting impression with a beautifully crafted jewellery box, a treasure trove for all her lustrous jewels, trinkets and keepsakes.
- UPDATED: Suspected ‘armed robbery’ with ‘gun’ sparks police ‘firearms response’ at The Money Shop in Skegness
- UPDATE: Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with attempted ‘armed robbery’ in Skegness, man searched in Lidl is NOT connected to the crime police confirm
- UPDATE: Business owner heard someone thought to be ‘robbing’ the Money Shop in Skegness
- Man caught staring at female dog walker while he performed ‘indecent act’ in Skegness
- Man arrested and interviewed in connection with attempted robbery in Skegness
- NHS urges norovirus sufferers to stay away from Skegness Hospital
- ‘Kitchen knife’ found in Butlins bar after alleged ‘attack’
- Skegness Scooter Rally leaves town buzzing
- Nottinghamshire sexsomniac cleared of raping 21-year-old at Butlin’s, Ingoldmells, in one of the first cases of its kind
- Teachers’ union accuses Skegness Grammar School of financial mismanagement
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Skegness
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 20 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east