With the number of abandoned dogs increasing The Standard has teamed up with Keith’s Rescue Dogs to highlight some of the cheeky wee chappies who are in need of a new home.
This month we’re highlighting ‘Chrissie’, one of the charity’s long-term dogs.
“As she came to us without a history we do not know how old she is but we think about five-to-six years,” said the charity’s Pollyanne Trapmore-Shaw.
“She is medium to large in size, white and auburn cross breed – we think there could be a little Husky in there too with her pointy ears and curly tail!
“Chrissie is very clean and tidy and keeps her kennel spotless! She loves playing with her toys and adores human company – she loves to be with the kennel staff when they are working in the yard.
“She is very obedient at the kennels and always comes when called and also walks very well on the lead.
“Chrissie is very special to us as she had an accident and lost one of her toes on her front paw and spent a lot of special recovery time with the kennel staff – although we think she milked it a bit for the extra attention!
“She likes some dogs but not all and probably wouldn’t be good with cats or small furry creatures!
“She is not demanding and would love to share her life with someone special. She deserves it,” she added.
All Keith’s Rescue Dogs are fully inoculated, micro-chipped and spayed. The re-homing policy can be read online at www.keithsrescuedogs.org
If you think you could give Chrissie the home and security she deserves please call 01754 763543.
- UPDATED: Suspected ‘armed robbery’ with ‘gun’ sparks police ‘firearms response’ at The Money Shop in Skegness
- UPDATE: Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with attempted ‘armed robbery’ in Skegness, man searched in Lidl is NOT connected to the crime police confirm
- UPDATE: Business owner heard someone thought to be ‘robbing’ the Money Shop in Skegness
- Man caught staring at female dog walker while he performed ‘indecent act’ in Skegness
- Man arrested and interviewed in connection with attempted robbery in Skegness
- NHS urges norovirus sufferers to stay away from Skegness Hospital
- ‘Kitchen knife’ found in Butlins bar after alleged ‘attack’
- Artists sought for exchange
- Skegness Scooter Rally leaves town buzzing
- Nottinghamshire sexsomniac cleared of raping 21-year-old at Butlin’s, Ingoldmells, in one of the first cases of its kind
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Skegness
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 20 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east